Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday Morning - Completing my Reset

 Hi everyone!


I'm sorry I've been away from the blog for a bit.  

Has been a crazy couple months.

A huge move for me... and breaking my ankle right before was super challenging.

Thank goodness for my family and friends that helped me.

Unpacking during the healing of my ankle has been slow going.  

Only a couple more areas now tho that still need some work.


Hope to get to some of that this weekend.


No written in stone plans, just a simple to do list and a quiet weekend for me.


Will work on a couple of shorts for the YouTube channel over the weekend and get back to active on there as well.

My intent is that the blog posts will resume every Monday morning at 6 am  EST.


Thank you for sticking with me and I hope you have a terrific weekend!!



No comments: