Thursday, May 25, 2017

A New Blog Series..

Hello everyone ♥

I am thrilled to announce the upcoming blog series.

This series will run for 24 weeks and I am very excited about it.


The weeks will be themed by the letters of the Alphabet....

the last three letters will run together as one post.. hence the 24 weeks.



I will be sharing life events, family history and photos along with themed shares each week that will coordinate with the letter of the week.

Examples will include

Music
Virtual World Travels
Recipes
Crafts
Great Finds
Healing Stones
Spirit Animals
Biblical Events and Verses
Recommendations
Reviews



Some weeks will have all, less or more.

There will always be a word of the week.  Usually there will be question for the readers associated with this word.   At the end of the blog series, all viewers who leave a comment will be a part of a draw using random.org

The winner will receive a crochet bookmark made by me. ♥


Every Monday the blog will update with the new week ahead.

At the top, there is a new page added called Word of God Speak and I invite you to visit this page for inspiration.

As the weeks progress, there will be other pages added as well.

I want to take a moment to thank my readers for your visits to Whispering Horn.

I wish you a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and I will see you again on Monday.

Much love


2 comments: