Monday, November 28, 2016

Making Memories....Birthdays, Malls, Churches and Music

A new roll for this blog....

Check out the Page called 






Just jumping in with both feet......


Memories made the last week....


With the time change here on the east coast.... the sunsets have been beautiful coming home from work on my 5 o clock days......  of course on the 6 o clock days... it's pitch dark already when I leave work.



I work in a most fascinating place.   The owner of the business has a extensive collection of classic and vintage pedal cars, cameras, radios, lunch boxes, toys.. and this classic arcade game in our office.  One of my little granddaughters came by to visit and she loved playing.


Lunches with some grandbabies.   One of my favorite things to do.  The little ones seem to enjoy it so much and I hope it leaves a happy memory for each of them.  It sure does for their Nana.



Over the Thanksgiving weekend, we got to go out and celebrate one of my granddaughters birthday.  Gwen turned 15... it's unbelievable.  I mean really?  Wasn't she just a baby?
Above, this is my little granddaughter Anna... putting on her lip gloss please and thank you. 


Miss Anna ready to tour the mall.......


The beautiful Birthday girl!!   Happy Birthday my beautiful grandchild.<3


Observing the mall all decked out for the Christmas season.


We had a great time shopping and then went out to dinner at Olive Garden.  Geeze... it's been awhile since I ate there.    This time, I chose the shrimp scampi and was not disappointed!  
My daughters talked me into trying calamari.....okay. So I tried it.  Don't have to do that again..




Random Music Share today...

Just can't help myself... I think this is Such a fun song :-D




And in other news.... hubby has started attending a new local church... and I just can't do it.

It's not that I'm against church.  I love my faith and am getting ready to start going because I Love the Worship experience.  Personally, I find God everywhere in my life.  The Trees... I feel Him there... the flowers.. I feel His smile.... the Sunshine.... his Life.... the moon... His Love.... everywhere. 

I didn't grow up attending church on a regular basis so maybe that's why it's not ingrained in me... but I do love going.

But... the new church that hubby is attending.... no music.  Only singing but no musical instruments allowed in the church.

And that's okay for them.  I truly am not judging.

But for me... that's not how I want to worship ..  The beauty of music is too deeply ingrained in me.  And I believe that everything is a gift from God.   So I have to find the worship experience that's right for me as well....
No, I don't expect the church to play Bruno during the service... but in the whole scheme of things... I just can't let myself be caught up in what I call... day to day silly worries. 

I mean... lets talk about how we can help the children in the world... feed them.  Provide schools, medicine.   Let's talk about how can we help our wildlife, our environment.  Let's set up a recycling group of kids and spread the word.

Let's talk about reading... and sharing..... and Kindness... and Joy

and Honor.... and Integrity.... and Family.

Let's not worry over silly little things... like someone sharing their talent by playing a hymn on a piano or a guitar or a harp...

It's Music.


-Just my Thoughts-


Thanks for stopping by!

See you tomorrow with....

Tuesday... Throwing it Out...  I have some photos to share with you on my journey of decluttering my life!!


and being the Christmas Season....

yep, you guessed it...

Christmas Music Share







No comments:

Post a Comment