Monday, August 22, 2016

Weeks 5 & 6 - a Skip.... and a Trace.

Hello everyone

Sorry I missed a week.

I have had some pretty serious health issues, but things seems to be moving in the right direction now.

My doctor of course put me on cholesterol lowing medications, which I expected.  But the blood pressure being so high was not something I expected.  I have had a hard time adjusting to the medication and some pretty scary moments but today has been a turning point day for me.  So I am hopeful for continued improvements.




Weekend before last, we had some wonderful family time at the lake.

Here are a few highlights











This weeks website share







In Crochet


I haven't spent as much time as I would like on the bed doll, but I have made progress.  I'm on the final edging of the bottom ruffle :)



Progress






A couple of Highlights from the #365HappyDays








Nature Photography






Swap-Bot


I have sent and received some happy mail the past few weeks.  These wonderful people know how to bring a smile.




and this....





Moments of Inspiration





My favorite Video/Song of the Week


Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (featuring Nelly)


Prayer to Share





Thank you so much for visiting.  I hope your week ahead is filled with light and love.







No comments:

Post a Comment