Thursday, June 9, 2016

Getting Rid of It....

Stuff.

I have lots of it. 

Honesty?

Too much of it.

So this day of the week..I will talk about what I've accomplished over the past week..with Simplifying.

I cleaned out my dining area one night this past week.  Where does stuff come from?  Seriously.  I think all of those who live here have "pile it" licenses.

The table top.  My computer desk.  The mail try.  In the corners.

Good grief.

But things were put away and thrown away.  And I continued throughout the week keeping it that way.

I brought more Order to areas of the room and I remained steadfast to keep that Order.

Now this week..it's on to Simplify and Get Rid of It. 

I'll let you know next week how it goes for this room. 

Each room of the house...then the side porch..then the shed and finally the Two storage rooms. 

They will be reduced to ONE storage room.

So the first area of Order was the Dining Room.  I plan to spend two weeks on each. 

Week 1 is Order.
Week 2 is Simplify....Get Rid of It.

So in honor of Thursday...

Throw it away day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment