Monday, September 28, 2015

Ordinary Week full of Extraordinary Moments

Hello and thanks for stopping by.


It's been a pretty ordinary week around here.   Lots and lots of rain it is suppose to continue through Saturday.......

I took these photos today in front of the business I work at........ they were like umbrellas made of leaves,,, the water gently dripped from each leaf..







A friend told me that I should draw.

I said..me?  draw?

I'm no where near an artist.....not that kind anyway.

She said the point wasn't to be a artist.... the point was to draw.

Okay.

So I spent some time drawing.  My very first ever.
Artist....nope.
Felt great after I finished....Yep.


I called it poppies at sunrise.  I don't know why I had to call it something, but I did.  lol



With fall most definitely in the air now, my youngest daughter Rebecca has gone pumpkin spice/flavor/recipe crazy.  She even found pumpkin pie flavored pop tarts and said they were good.  I just couldn't bring myself to try one...

She has been busy making and baking... and over the weekend, she bought this mix and made the most delicious cupcakes.   She used cream cheese frosting and then injected some of the pumpkin flavored frosting that came with the mix into the center of the cupcakes... 






Speaking of recipes, this is the recipe book that I have.  It's full of blank pages to write recipes in....

I have some filled in




I have been asking my family and friends to send me their special recipes.  My goal is to fill up this book before then end of 2016.

I will say to you as well, 
if you have a special recipe you would like to share with me....
please leave it in the comment section -- add at least your first name and I will add it to my book 




My favorite purchase....yep a tea kettle.  I've been eyeing them and I finally settled for this one. 
Stocked up on some Earl Grey black tea.......





And Autumn.   I haven't made the trip to storage to get the fall decorations. Maybe this weekend.  But I simply could not resist this happy little mum plant....
Just a glance at it and the entire house seems decorated for fall...







My favorite photo shared on facebook this week

This was shared through the app - Time hop

One of my precious little granddaughters..




Last week I had a give a way on this blog.  

A hand crochet bookmark - made by me...





Didn't have much interest in it... but that's okay.  It was my first give a way
and......

My dear friend --- Laura.  You are the winner <3

Please use it to pass on to one of your friends <3





Thank you for stopping by.

Hope you each have a beautiful week ahead.
See you next week.

Love and Light
Faith and Hope
Joy and Delight.







   


Mary and Jon --- the flame is eternal <3
the rainbow is promise <3








My wish to all...


 Let the light of Love, faith and hope keep you each far from the dark



No comments:

Post a Comment