Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 19 -22 - The Field

Sorry that Whispering Horn has been quiet for the past several weeks.

Lots going on in this life of mine.... both good and bad.  

The good things....

well they are just good.

The bad things....

they mean that I'm still alive.




The words..

Family. Life. Worry. Struggle. Pain.  Healing.  Wishes.  Advice.  Sadness.  Joy.  Days.  Nights.. Love.. Misunderstanding...Discussion... Opinions...Prayer...Sorting it Out....Doctors...Work...Summer..Flowers...Moving Out...Moving Home...Welcome...New People...New Family...Desperation....Tears....Laughter....Fear....Acceptance....Remember..........Forget...Judge....
Support....Back away....Back Up....Realization...
Family.



Our family has had challenges lately.  Some typical, some not.  Some silly, some not.

But the thing that always happens...

happened.


The roots of these people that I love, the ones I call family run very deep.  I can't even envision how deep they run.  Every now and then something comes along that tries to weaken those roots.  

That, too happens to many of us.

But to listen to the voice that whispers in your heart.  Let go of control.  Let go of judging.  Let go and let the Universe unfold each life as it is meant to, or meant not to.

Every decision counts.  All of them.  And I have my beliefs...

I do not choose to change the beliefs I have... but I understand now what it means to alter them.  To understand that this picture....this canvas....this journey of life is about Love and it's about change.  Some things are not as simple as Right and Wrong.  Black and White.  Do or Don't.  


Some things are in a field ....

Right in the center of our own ideas of such...

A place to meet those that you love

Out there.  In the gray.  The mist.  The fog.  The place of realization.


I am a frequent visitor of this place.  And each time my own personal journey takes me there.. I come away better than I entered.

Strength comes, I believe when we visit this place.

We are made up of our upbringing.  Our exposures.  Our childhood.  Our thoughts.  What we watch on TV, movies, music, books, religions, dreams, teachings, influences, games, neighborhoods, relationships, pain, joy, suffering, happiness, regret, prejudices.....

To know when to let go of some of these things.... is such a gift.  Such a accomplishment.  Such a destiny.

The field....somewhere between what is right and what is wrong,

yes

That is where I will meet you.










2 comments: