Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 18 - Ringing in May

Week 18

Ringing in May......



Life has been pretty ordinary lately for me.... and that's good.  That's comfortable and that's such a blessing.   Getting a feeling of happiness as I pull into my own driveway and realize how fortunate I am.   It's been such a journey.  And there are still many more roads to travel and I look forward to each one.




Some happenings....




Got my roof fixed.  Yay!  No more bucket when it rains.... no more tarp on the roof.

Got a new amazing and wonderful vacuum cleaner that does a wonderful job on all of the pet hair that my fabulous dogs leave everywhere they go.....

Got a Red Jeep Grand Cherokee :-)

Have a much better relationship with my youngest daughter.

Watched as my oldest daughter and her family became homeowners for the first time.

Worked part time for a month or so..... and now I'm ready to return to work full time.

Dealing with some major problems with the muscles in my legs and my feet....

Enjoying my 100 day challenges listed on Listography...

Getting to talk to my brother more often on the phone...

Got the flea and tick treatment on all the dogs....

Settling back into the love , security and companionship of my marriage.


So, not totally boring but definitely ordinary :-)





From the past week...

My favorite photograph... 


I took this from the front of my house.  Sky was breathtaking.




And how these are just some of the children in my life who  give me Hope for Tomorrow







 New Crochet Project alert!!

Heart doily.  I've made one of these in the past.
Just started it....





And tomorrow?

More of the ordinary I'm sure.  But more adventures are on the horizon as well.





One of my favorite facebook pages..




and I think the greatest realization I've made is



I finally have peace in my heart. (or soul) 
I cannot even begin to describe how incredible it is for me and I guess the moment I realized it was pulling into my driveway and I thought.... I am happy.  I am exactly where I should be.  The people in my life are exactly who are suppose to be..    
All is Well.


Wishing you many blessings and thanks so much for stopping by.


See you next week.





1 comment:

  1. Nice picture and give a interesting post. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete