Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week 16 - the Colors of Spring

Week 16 - the Colors of Spring




Not too awful much excitement this past week.  Just steady as she goes.....


Still adjusting to the part time working thing.....

Getting some things done around the house that have been neglected...

Cleaning up my crafting area so I can do more crafts..



Being grateful.

Working diligently on a 100 day challenge.  

Music, pictures, emails, ecards....

Feeling pretty good about that.










Here's a few picture shares from the week past....


My little granddaughter Kai, climbing a tree. 


My next vehicle.  I will be getting it this coming week.  I'm excited!


A spring walk through a local park...





And I'm leaving your this week with the flowers of spring I have been blessed enough to  photograph this past week.   See you next week. 










1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! I always seem to forget how much I love spring :)

    ReplyDelete