Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 12 - The Keeper of the Stars




What does that mean to you?  Who is the keeper of the stars?


Depending on our faith, belief system and our minds, the Keeper of the Stars can be a very interesting entity indeed.

Sometimes in life, we move on the wrong path, the wrong direction.  Sometimes I think our soul tries to tell us this...it manifest itself into unhappiness.  Negativity.  Sadness.  Separation from your higher self ....

As we continue to travel on this winding path, sometimes it is enough that we know it is not the right way to go.  And we adjust ourselves.  A sigh can escape us as things begin to fall back into place.  We have that light, happy feeling.  Contentment.  A feeling of belonging.  So we continue on.... going the way we were meant to go for the short time we are here on the earth plane.

But sometimes we cannot see that we are on the wrong path.  Gentle nudges and bumps from our spirit guides, angels, guardians or whatever you perceive them to be do not detour us and we keep marching along.  Taking impressionable loved ones with us.  Trudging up a steep hill full of sadness, anger, depression, hostility and separation.

At this time, if we are indeed blessed the gentle nudging turns into something radical.  Something more like a slap in the face.   A body slam to the floor.  A knock out punch.

And as we recover from the brutal awakening... the path we were meant to be on is clearly in front of us.   And we sigh because we know it's always been there.   Always.


And if we are exceptionally lucky, when this happens, we will realize the error of our ways.  We will seek forgiveness from the ones we have hurt and we will forgive ourselves.  Because we have to forgive ourselves.  Always.  We simply cannot move forward to where we are meant to be without first forgiving ourselves......

And we will breathe gratitude.  It will come from our soul, from our very center.  From our heart.

And all will be right in our world.  As it should be.



So, I tip my hat

to the Keeper of the Stars.

Thank you.





Spring has pretty much arrived here in Virginia.  There are robins everywhere and daffodils are blooming.  The grass is looking more green.... and some of my neighbors have started mowing -- now personally, I think that is pushing it a bit.......


The Picture of the Week that I want to share is

My little granddaughter -- Anna.

She has one of her Aunt Becky's make up brushes. So precious.




Getting a little crafty... and swapping fun stuff with some awesome friends at 



I sent 2 crochet dishcloths.....


and she sent me back awesome ATC (artist trading cards)  I am in love with these cards and look forward to collecting more...and maybe even making some in the future 
(my favorite was Wilma and Betty)




I also experimented with a little bit of mail art....



and my favorite thing I received this week is my Nana sticker :-)






In crochet, I'm making five of these little purple bags for my friend Azurae at



They will each have a beautiful Amethyst stone placed in them and be sent to various spiritual places around the world.







And a picture I took earlier this week, of what I had purchased for a Christmas decoration but ended up leaving it at the most frequently used entrance to my home...

is this beautiful star.

It will remind me to thank my Keeper of the Stars for her intervention.










Thanks for visiting!  I'm already looking forward to week Thirteen of 2015.


Much Love






No comments:

Post a Comment