Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 8 - Number and my Favorite Color

Day 8

A Number I am thankful For...


I'm not real sure where to even start with this one.  I don't think I have any one particular number I am thankful for .... not really.

Could say the number 5 because I gave birth to five incredible children.... but then I had another son added to my family years later.  And then each child has added a spouse or partner that has also become daughters and sons to me......then there is a beautiful young woman that calls me Mommy Sugar.   Adding to this.. the grandchildren I have so far.   Cannot put a number on them because there will be more. <3   

So, maybe I could start with the number 5.   But there were actually 7 children.  I had 2 miscarriages over the years.   So the number five doesn't seem to fit either.

Thinking on this one... I will settle for no particular number that I am thankful for.
  Not one.  But all of them.

And each family member... each friend.... each one of you close to my heart
please remember....





Photography Challenge
Day 8

My Favorite Color

This part was easy.  My favorite color is Red and just this morning, I took a picture of one of Becky's beautiful roses....





Never give up on your






No comments:

Post a Comment