Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 13 - Red and Written Words

Day 13

A Color I Am Thankful For


Only one comes to mind, although I love them all.  


But the one I am closest to and love the most is

Red



Spiritual Meaning of the Color Red

The color Red is vibrant and full of life.  It has a range of meanings from love and passion to fiery anger, it excites and energizes.  Red is the color of fire, and power.  Red holds symbolic meaning of all things intense and passionate.  

Red is the color of the root chakra.

To strengthen your passions , and your sense of personal security, meditate with red.

from
http://www.universeofsymbolism.com/





Just some of my favorite things....look what color they are...

The cardinal - my favorite bird



The Rose - my favorite flower


Red Wine - my favorite beverage next to coffee


Carnelean - my Favorite Stone


And the Red Apple - my entire kitchen is decorated with them :)


I always knew that I favored the color red.  But until I began a study in color meanings, I never knew how much I favored red.




And now for some personal pictures of some of my Red around my home....




The beautiful cloth I use for my healing stones


On the wall in my kitchen


My bathrobe


My hand carved wolf stone box


With the red cloth and some healing stones



The little red cardinal that flies in my kitchen window



Day 13

Photography Challenge

Written Words


From a random page in one of my journals.  This one from 2011, written on New Years Eve....

(by the way, look at the color of the ink....)












1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Red is definitely a huge part of your soul :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete