Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 12 - Appliance and Hands.....

Day 12

Appliance I am Thankful for....


So many of them..... so little time at home to use them.   That has been the way as far back as I can remember.   I'm very thankful for their convenience.  More than I can ever say.

This week, you would think I would be missing my microwave so much that I would choose that one.

Earlier in the week, the microwave died a spark filled death.....

New one coming this weekend.

But no..

I haven't missed it much.  But then again, I haven't been here much. 

But looking back over the years, the early years with babies following me to every room of the house to later years with school clothes, sports team uniforms and even now, with my clothes, towels etc..

Its gotta be the Washing Machine.

I've done without one, long ago but I remember. 

Trips to the laundrymat.  Emergency hand washing. 

The dryer is nice and I appreciate it but I could live without it easier than living without the washing machine :



Not this!!!!


Years and years and years ago, I actually had one of these...briefly.


This is more like what I use now :-)
Very appreciative of it.  

Now if only they would come out with one that would load and unload itself.  sort the laundry and even take it out of the dryer and fold it.

I'll still put it all away.  









Photography Challenge

Day 12

Hands....


 

Mine.   Getting older just like me :-)  But that's okay.  Some people never get to grow older.


My daughter Susan and her oldest son Gage.   I asked her to send me a picture of hands tonight and this is what they did.

Love Love Love my family <3




No comments:

Post a Comment