Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 5 - 30 Days of Adventure - WallyWorld

Yes the adventure tonight was most definitely Walmart ...way after dark. 

My sidekick Rebecca was back home and was happy to go with me...

But first...

a McCoffee.... at the McCafe.....




Our prime purpose was to get a mate for the pink flamingo that now resides in our yard...

But, unfortunately, that area of Walmart was closed this time of night.....
Becky said.....How did that happen..

So at least we got a picture through the glass....


So even though we were sad about the pink flamingo that Becky plans to name Jim.....

we headed to the clearance isle...


Nothing we wanted there.....

Spent some time looking at the outdoor decorating stuff....


Becky wants one of those bird houses on the top shelf.... I could not reach it and there wasn't a Walmart employee anywhere to be found....


Pretty


OMG, I need this motorcycle riding gnome for my brother....


And Becky really wanted this but there was no way we were paying that price....

At this point, we were really having a good time and enjoying some silly mother/daughter time.  We had some very rocky years in our relationship, so I really cherish the new friendship that my youngest daughter and I are developing.



We had to walk through the book section.... she found an Ariel book but didn't get it because she found two books she has been wanting......


Then we just had to venture into the craft section and I am so proud of myself because I didn't buy any yarn.


We enjoyed looking at all the beads.  Becky has made some beautiful jewelry and I hope she starts doing it again.  I have never done much with that and don't want to start,,,, but I could resist these charms/amulets and some chains to put them on.



And going to Walmart this time of night, when else do you get to park in row number ONE and space number ONE  :D



No life long lessons or ideas in this...yet another grand adventure.

Except to remember to keep the fun in your life. 

It's important.

Very.

Even if it's just a silly, fun trip to a store, late at night.  For no good reason.
















No comments:

Post a Comment