Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Listen to your Heart - It Knows the Way

Brand new year.  Brand new blog.

365 Days ahead to make the changes I need to. 

I welcome 2014 and ask for the guidance I will need to make it the best year ever.

Some of you who do not know me well, or some of you who think you know me well may not like some of the things you read here throughout the year.  It is not my intention to offend anyone or to lead you to my belief system.  They are my beliefs and my thoughts.  End of statement.

Most of my energy lately, other than Christmas..., has been consumed by protesting the wolf hunts in our United States of America.

You will see me post a lot against that.  Also the coyote hunts.

My children and my grandchildren are my greatest loves and my greatest accomplishments. You will also see and hear lots about them.

Most of the time, you will only read positive thoughts and ideas from me.  That is a choice I made as to how to live my life.   Every now and then, something else may creep out but it will be brief.

Thank you for taking a look and Thank you in advance if you come back.


And yes....


I am a tree hugger.

And a spiritualist.  And I consider myself a Christian as I believe in the birth, teachings, suffering and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  I'm just not much of a church goer or follower of organized religion. Once I read religion is of man and God is of God. I kind of stick by that.  I am a believer that all gods are one God. I honor and respect all religions - even the ancient ones and have special ties to the Native American beliefs and practices.



I find my religion among nature - where Jesus himself told us to look for him.

And I believe that my soul always, always tells me the right way....
Some call it intuition.

I listen. More now than ever before.







No comments:

Post a Comment